Cisco CP-7960G IP Phone. Each phone has been tested and preloaded with SIP firmware P0S3-08-11-00. Can be programmed to connect to up to 6 SIP providers. Designed for use with Cisco Call Manager phone system, but may be used on an Asterisk system with appropriate configuration settings. Phones may also be reflashed to SCCP (Skinny) firmware for use with an SCCP capable Asterisk install or a Cisco Call Manager.
Must Be Used with Cisco Pre-Standard Inline Power (PoE). Not compliant with IEEE standard PoE. Should work on most Cisco switches and with Pre-Standard capable power injectors or an external AC adapter. Power adapter or PoE injector is not included.
This lot contains the base units w/ stand and handsets only. No handset cords or ethernet cables. All units have been cleaned and hookswitch and/or stand has been repaired and functionality verified against an Asterisk PBX.
- Adjustable Stand
- Dot Matrix LCD display capable of graphic display in 4 shades of grey
- Up to 6 Lines
- Capable of using custom XML services apps
- Private and public directory function
- Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call Logs
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment – DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and more
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Voicemail Button
- Dimensions: 82 x 10.5 x 6 in. (20.32 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm) (H x W x D)
- Phone weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray color with silver bezel
- 48 VDC required, supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC to DC power supply
- May Also be used with PoE
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Relative humidity: 10 percent to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
These phones are used and in very good condition, with signs of light to moderate wear associated with normal use. Each phone has been upgraded to SIP firmware 8-11-0 and tested on an Asterisk based PBX. Each phone will include the phone base unit, desktop stand, and handset.